View the Lower Burrell City Ordinances website.
We offer our forms in two formats:
- Microsoft Office: these forms may be downloaded and completed offline. Requires Microsoft Office 97 or later
- PDF: this format requires a PDF viewing software such as Adobe Acrobat Reader, and allows you to view the forms and print them
- Lower Burrell Zoning Map (PDF)
- Westmoreland County Tax Map (you must first visit the Tax Mapping Site Disclaimer page to access this map
The City of Lower Burrell utilizes Code.sys Code Consulting for our Residential and Commercial Building Permitting. Zoning approval must be given by the City of Lower Burrell first, then applications will be processed by Code.sys. You will receive an invoice via email or first class mail. Once payment is received, the permits will be issued and given to the applicant.
- Residential permit applications can be emailed or mailed via USPS to Code.sys. Plans may be submitted to the City of Lower Burrell Offices.
- Commercial permit applications can be emailed or mailed via USPS to Code.sys. Project plans must be submitted through the Plan Review Portal.